Sat, Aug 29|
Na Vrcholu 18
Angamardana in English (Czech translation possible)
Angamardana, a fitness system rooted in yoga. It offers everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and reach peak physical and mental health.
Time & Location
Aug 29, 2020, 8:00 AM – Aug 30, 2020, 7:00 PM
Na Vrcholu 18, Na Vrcholu 18, 130 00 Praha 3, Czechia
About The Event
The whole workshop is divided into 4 parts:
SATHURDAY, the 29th of Aug 2020
• 8:00 – 11.30: Angamardana Part I.
• 11.30 – 16.30: Break
• 16:30 – 19:30 Angamardana Part II.
SUNDAY,the 3Oth of Aug 2020
• 8:00 – 11.30: Angamardana Part III.
• 11.30 – 15.30: Break
• 15.30 – 19:00: Isha Kriya Meditation, Practicing of Angamardana, Questions
BENEFITS OF PRACTICING ANGAMARDANA:
• Strengthens the spine, skeletal system, and muscular system
• Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
• Revitalizes circulatory and nervous system
• Takes years off the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom
• Aids in weight loss and body toning
• Increases body and mind coordination
• Prepares the body for Hatha yoga
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
• Women who are currently pregnant or trying to conceive
• Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
• Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
• Angamardana is not suitable for anyone who has hernia
• Age limit is 12 years over
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice.
Before beginning of the course it is necessary to register, fill up a health questionnaire and pay 2.000,- CZK non-refundable deposit.
The time of each session depends on the whole group and can differ by up to 30 minutes.
The whole price of the workshop is 3.800 CZK.
Single mommies and students 3.400 CZK.