Sadilaga & Yoga Namaskar
Time & Location
About The Event
Sadilaga is simple, yet very powerful set of exercise based on a sophisticated understanding of body mechanics. It addresses physical, psychological and energy dimensions of a human system and enables one to live a more complete physical life. Yoga Namaskar is a powerful practice which straightens muscles along the spine, keeping it in a healthy condition.
After the workshop you will be able to practice this yoga set on your own at home. The workshop is ideal if you are new to yoga, are not physically fit or as a preparatory step for other Hatha yoga practices.
Benefits of Practicing Sadilaga & Yoga Namaskar:
• Brings ease to the whole system
• Improves balance, coordination and flexibility
• Strengthens the joints and muscles
• Relieves physical stress and tiredness
• Rejuvenates the body after periods of inactivity
• Negates the effects of jetlag and long travel
• Prevents collapsing of the spine as one ages
Thu 10.05.18: 6.15 pm - 8.00 pm
Age group: 7 to 70+.
Course price: 15 GBP.
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time .
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice.