Surya Kriya English Prague
Time & Location
About The Event
SATURDAY, the 30th of January 2020
• 8:00 am – 11.00 am: Surya Kriya Part I.
• 11.00 am – 4.00 pm: BREAK
• 4.00 pm – 7:00 pm: Surya Kriya Part II.
SUNDAY, the 31st of January 2020
• 8:30 am – 11.00 am: Surya Kriya Part III.
• 11.00 am – 2.30 pm: BREAK
• 2.30 pm – 6:00 pm :India and its spices, Isha Kriya Meditation & Practicing of Suriya Kriya, Questions
The workshop is designed in such a way that after finishing you will be able to build a custom yoga routine. You will learn a complete practice of Surya Kriya, and Isha Kriya Meditation.
Benefits of Practicing Surya Kriya
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitution
- Boosts vigor and vitalityBoosts vigor and vitality
- Balances hormonal levels in the body
- Promotes sleep, concentration, memory, learning ability & vigilance
- Brings emotional balance and contentment
- Prepares one for deeper state of meditation
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time:
- Women who are currently pregnant
- Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
- Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
- Surya Kriya is not suitable for anyone who has hernia
- Age limit is 14 years over
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice.
Workshop price: 3.600 CZK. (Students, seniors, bring a friend or register until the 15th of December 2020 for 3.300 CZK).