Fri, Jul 28|
Yogasanas ENGLISH (český překlad možný)
Align the inner system with the celestial geometry and take charge of your life!
Time & Location
Jul 28, 5:00 PM – Jul 30, 6:30 PM
Prague, Prague, Czechia
About The Event
Yogasanas are not exercises. They are very subtle processes of manipulating energy in a certain direction to elevate one's consciousness.
FRIDAY, the 28th of July
• 5.00 pm – 8:00 pm: Yogasanas Part I.
Saturday, the 29th of July
• 12:00 am – 3.30 am: Yogasanas Part II.
SUNDAY, the 30th of July
• 7:30 am – 11.00 am: Yogasanas Part III.
• 11.00 am – 2.30 pm: BREAK
• 2.30 pm – 5:30 pm : Practicing of Yogasanas, Questions
The workshop is designed in such a way that after finishing you will be able to build a custom yoga routine. You will learn a standard set of Sadhguru´s Yogasanas (18). When this practice is stabilized additionally 3 more advanced Yogasanas can be learnt in Advance 1 day workshop (not necessary).
Benefits of Practicing Yogasanas:
• Relief of chronic ailments
• Stabilization and balance of the system
• Slows down of the ageing process
• Increases energy levels
• Increases somatic and kinesthetic awareness
• Improves depth perception
• Prepares the body and mind towards a higher possibility
• Suitable for the age 14 years and over
Due to the nature of this practice, there are some precautions. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time :
-Women who are currently pregnant
-Anyone who has had a major open surgery in the last 6 months
-Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery in the last 6 weeks
-Yogasanas are not suitable for anyone who has hernia and serious back problems
(personal consultation needed)
-Age limit is 14 years over
-As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor's advice.
Only people who are practicing at least one another Isha practice can attend the workshop.
Workshop price: 4.500 CZK.
Registration till the 30th of June 2021: 4.100 CZK.
(Students, seniors, single mothers, bring a friend: 4.100 CZK).